Monday 6 June 2016

BOYO - STILL LOOKING FOR A HOME!

                                                                                           
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS SPECIAL BOY. HE IS DESPERATE TO FIND A NEW HOME

I�ve shed a tear,

For 'Im still here.

In this Dogs Home,

I feel all alone.



 I know it�s dreadful,

I feel like a nag,

But I just want a home,

So my tail can wag.



I love to run, along the beach,

But now that life, seems so far out of reach.

For no one wants me, and I�m left here.

I wish I had someone, who I could love dear.



Maybe I�m hoping, and wishing away,

Because no one has seen, how I love to play.

I hope that one day, this will change for me.

You have no idea how happy, that would make me be.



I�ll continue to wait, as I have for a while,

But surely it�s me, who can make you smile?

And brighten my day, as you would mine,

Together, I know, we�ll be just fine!

BOYO WOULD NEED TO BE THE ONLY ANIMAL IN THE HOUEHOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment